Thursday, September 07, 2006

Flash some flesh and boost your blog traffic

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Promoting your blog offline isn't easy; billboard and newspaper real estate is expensive, while radio and TV air - or screen - time is totally out of the question for most hobbyists. To really make an impact you have to think outside of that dog-eared old box marketing schmucks are forever jabbering on about.

So what would be the most cost-efficient and persuasive medium through which to foist my message onto the unsuspecting public? My own body of course, it's perfect! It's mine to do what I want with and - according to the local police force's log book - gets plenty of exposure.

As long as I wear my boob tube and never change my blog's URL I'll have a source of high-vis self-publicity for life.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk